Player Appreciation Week is similar to a holiday event in that it lasts one week, and is filled with surprises and festivities.
It began on August 8th, 2014.
"August 8th: Player Appreciation Week! Seven days of festivities and random new stuff suggested by players!
Each day we'll introduce a new feature to the game, and 3 new permanent items. You'll have to find the items yourself."
Day 1 Features:
- Knight Helmet - Sponsored by Knightmare
- Weather Machine - Warp Speed
- Flatscreen TV
- +More gems from IAP and Tapjoy.
Day 2 Features:
Day 3 Features:
- StarBoard - Sponsored by Miwsky, Chudy, and Dawid
- Flowery Checkpoint
- Brown Wallpaper
- + New /renderworld command, which generates an image of your entire world.
Renderworld Info: "World rendering means we'll make a picture of your ENTIRE world and host it on our server publicly, for anybody to view.
Warning: This picture will also include you and all co-owners on your World Lock. If you'd like to keep that information private, click Cancel!"
Day 4 Features:
- Puppy Leash (Costs 200 Growtokens)
- Dominatus Moderateus - Sponsored by Moderate
- Soda Jetpack
- + New /sdb command. Type it to send a full-screen message to every player in the game that they can't ignore! (Costs 50 Growtokens)
Day 5 Features:
Day 6 Features:
Day 7 Features:
Super Mod Dance Party:
Quote from news: Visit the worlds SUPERMODDANCEPARTY1 - SUPERMODDANCEPARTY5 to join our mods in an all-day dance party. All of them will be moving between all the SUPERDANCEPARTY worlds all day, so drop in when you can party!